CULTURE & CULINARY TRIP TO UNESCO SITES
For those who seek the romance of castles of bygone eras, Albania is an unexplored treasure. Recognized for her unique offerings, Albania boasts not one but two UNESCO World Heritage Sites which include citadels, castles and ancient Christian churches from the 6th Century. Each site…
For those who seek the romance of castles of bygone eras, Albania is an unexplored treasure. Recognized for her unique offerings, Albania boasts not one but two UNESCO World Heritage Sites which include citadels, castles and ancient Christian churches from the 6th Century. Each site on the Culture and Culinary tour is nestled in Albania’s pristine natural beauty, with each destination offering unique cuisine and wines of the region. Albania has one of the most unique and unexplored cultures in the world, the Culture and Culinary Trip offers participants the experience of a lifetime with every aspect of what this ancient nation has to offer.
Albania boasts a culture that predates the Hellenistic era
- Visit of the cities of Berat, Gjirokastra, Saranda, Vlore
- Visit of the Amphitheatre of Butrint and Archeological Park of Apollonia
- Tasting local food
General Trip Information
- Best season to experience: All year long
- Level of difficulty (1-5): 1
- For the present activity you should own good health condition and have consulted the doctor during the year. Kids over 5 years old are very welcomed. Previous experience or skill is not required.
- Meeting point – Tirana. We can organize the pick up from any other hotel or guest house in Tirana and from any other city in Albania upon request.
- Length of tour: 5 days, 4 nights
Our trips in Albania do not provide high level of difficulty, but every visitor should consider:
- Be healthy and have consulted the doctor during the year.
- In absolute terms, the person should not have diseases and complications following:
- Cardiac disease of any kind
- Flake out or lose of feeling of any kind
- Problems of the spine and muscular system that reduce the physical possibility of safety.
- Problems with breathing apparatus
- Nerve Problems
- Problems with eyes (severe myopia, retinal detachment, glaucoma)
- Be under the influence of pharmaceutical drugs, drugs, alcohol.
! Kindly keep all your clothes and personal belongings in a backpack, which can be easily transported on minivan.
You should have worn:
- Hat, sunglasses
- Very sport light wear (short trousers, t-shirt and if possible rain protection jacket)
- Sandals / sneakers for walking, strong and non-slippery
- A smile
You should take with you:
- Sunlight protection cream
- Extra pair dressing and underneath
- Professional certified guide
- Accommodation and meals
- Transportation from and back to Tirana