KAYAK, SNORKEL AND HIKE CANYONS
KAYAK, SNORKEL AND HIKE CANYONS IN ALBANIA 6-DAY Explore mysterious caves, snorkel in remote bays and kayak an uncrowded lake. 5 days. 3 days off work. Travel to a part of Europe still untouched by mass tourism. Visit an ancient fortified city, explore the beautiful…
KAYAK, SNORKEL AND HIKE CANYONS IN ALBANIA 6-DAY
Explore mysterious caves, snorkel in remote bays and kayak an uncrowded lake. 5 days. 3 days off work. Travel to a part of Europe still untouched by mass tourism. Visit an ancient fortified city, explore the beautiful Karaburun peninsula by speedboat and meet a local family in the Tomorr mountains. Perfect for: Active travellers who want to experience a range of different outdoor activities in one of Europe’s best-kept secrets.
On night one you’ll stay in a shared twin room at the Artistic Tirana Guesthouse, a newly refurbished building in the heart of Tirana. On night two and three you’ll stay at Hotel Bolognia (subject to availability) in Vlore, located just 150 metres from the nearby beach. On night four and five you’ll stay at Hotel Castle Park (subject to availability), set in a quiet area of woodland around 1.5 kilometres from the centre of Berat town. All have free Wi-Fi.
For solo travellers looking for their own space, an optional private room can be booked for €20 per person, per night (subject to availability). Please request this at the time of booking.
Our trips in Albania do not provide high level of difficulty, but every visitor should consider:
- Be healthy and have consulted the doctor during the year.
- In absolute terms, the person should not have diseases and complications following:
- Cardiac disease of any kind
- Flake out or lose of feeling of any kind
- Problems of the spine and muscular system that reduce the physical possibility of safety.
- Problems with breathing apparatus
- Nerve Problems
- Problems with eyes (severe myopia, retinal detachment, glaucoma)
- Be under the influence of pharmaceutical drugs, drugs, alcohol.
! Kindly keep all your clothes and personal belongings in a backpack, which can be easily transported on minivan.
Tiranë - Dibër,Ulëz - Vlorë - Berat - Tiranë
Recommended packing includes:- Comfortable boots - Lightweight, breathable clothing that’s suitable for hiking - Wind/waterproof jacket - Hat - Warm fleece or jumper - Water bottle - Sunglasses - Sunscreen - Headtorch - Insect repellent - Hiking poles - Swimwear - Towel - A small backpack
- Experienced, English speaking guide
- 5 nights accommodation 5
- Breakfasts 5 lunches and 4 dinners
- Local transportation & Airport transfers
- Kayak, snorkelling and river hiking equipment