RIVER HIKING – LENGARICA CANYON & THERMAL BATHS OF BENJA PERMET
RIVER HIKING IN THE LENGARICA CANYON AND THERMAL BATHS OF BENJA PERMET (ON FOOT) The gorgeous canyon of Lengarica is located in the Fir of Hotova National Park, Permet. During the exploration we will see several caves and the most impressive is Pigeons’ Cave at…
RIVER HIKING IN THE LENGARICA CANYON AND THERMAL BATHS OF BENJA PERMET (ON FOOT)
- Exploration of the Lengarica Canyon
- Thermal sprints of Benja
- Local lunch
General Trip Information
Best season to experience February –November
Level of difficulty (1-5) 2
For the present activity you should love the outdoors, own good health condition and have consulted the doctor during the year. Kids over 5 years old are very welcomed. Previous experience or skill is not required.
You should have worn:
- Swimming suit
- Very sport light wear (short trousers and t-shirt)
- Sandals / sneakers for walking, strong and non-slippery
- A smile
- Sunlight protection cream
- An extra pair of underneath
- An extra pair of long trouser, t-shirt
- Professional guide certified from the Albanian Rafting Federation
- River Hiking equipment
- Waterproof bag
- River Hiking 35 Eur/ person.
- Transportation and local lunch 10 Eur/ person.
- Accommodation in double room, Brekfast, Traditional Dinner: 35 Eur/person.